- War Poem, part of a poetry collection to benefit Ukrainian refugees, forthcoming in an anthology by Black Spring Press Group.
- Mother and Child in Hiroshima, a poem, published in the Spring 2022 anthology Aurora by Allegory Ridge.
- Strawberry Fields, selected by prize winning poet Terri Kirby Erickson, published in Issue 137 of Press 53’s Prime Number Magazine.
- Two poems, Birth Control & Father’s Work, published in the Summer 2018 issue of Mothers Always Write. (This publication is no longer in print)
- Malady, a poem, published in the Summer 2018 issue of Streetlight Magazine.
- Four poems, Mothers Intuition, Writer Secrets, The Quickening & When I Climbed Trees, published in the Summer 2018 issue of Feminine Collective.
- Best, Pet Bird, a poem, published in the June 2018 issue of The Esthetic Apostle. (This publication is no longer in print)
- A reading of Best, Pet Bird available on The Esthetic Apostle SoundCloud Channel.
- Winterhaven Park, a poem, published in the Winter 2018 issue of Apeiron Review.
- Night Stalker, a poem, published on January 1st, 2019 in The American Journal of Poetry. This piece was inspired by Richard Ramirez, American serial killer.
- Two poems, Women & Childhood, published in the Fall 2018 issue of Sky Island Journal. Sky Island’s platform is unique. Each author’s piece opens in single, read only document. To view, scroll down to find my bio, then click on each poem.
- Three poems, I am Not a Midwife, The Soothsayer & The Nap, published in the Spring 2019 issue of THAT Literary Review.
- Seashells published in the Summer 2018, Issue 18 of Black Fox Literary Magazine. Available to read online or for purchase here.
Prizes & Nominations
- Runner up in the 2017 Writer’s Atelier contest for my short fiction piece Seashells.
- Pushcart Prize Nominee for 2018 for my short fiction piece Seashells.
- Semifinalist in the 2018 Button Poetry Chapbook Contest for my short collection Junctures.