Work one-to-one with me while we collaborate on your next big project! Coaching is ideal for clients who have an idea that they need detailed feedback and hands on support to develop or complete. It is also good for projects that require direction, feedback and additional correction. This package includes two – thirty minute Zoom calls with me (that are scheduled at a time that is convenient for you) and three writing corrections via email. You can also email me (as often as you like!) if you have questions or need support along the way. I am here to help you make your writing the best it can be!
What to expect:
- Communication using email before you begin your project to discuss your goals.
- All email corrections for coaching clients will be returned within 12 hours if submitted Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm EST.
- Your first thirty minute Zoom call. We will talk about ideas, structure, the direction of your project or areas of writing that you are difficult for you. We may also begin corrections if you have already started your project.
- I will email you after our call with any writing corrections or provide resources that will help you along the way.
- Your second Zoom call. We will edit again and work to complete your project.
- Your final correction via email or Google Drive.
- You will have unlimited support via email if you have questions as you are writing, so don’t be afraid to ask!
How payment works:
- Click the “Schedule First Session” button below.
- You will be taken to my calendar on Calendly. Click on a time that is convenient for you. If you don’t see a time that works for you, please contact me! I am happy to open my calendar outside of normal business hours to schedule our call.
- Payment is due in full when you schedule your first session.
- To schedule your second session, click the “Schedule Second Session” below. Because you have already paid in full, clicking this button this will allow you to schedule time without be charged again.
Payment and scheduling:
Use the buttons below to schedule your session.