Science lessons and assignments for Casa Montessori Adolescents. Science is five weeks on, five weeks off, and alternates with Humanities.
Lessons & Assignments
- This week, we began learning about the rock cycle.
- Click here to watch the video.
- Click here to review video questions.
- Click here for the virtual tour.
- Click here for the video for our 1/12 science lesson.
- Click here for the mineral video questions.
- Video Link for Thursday: http://arcq.is/OzTu1n
This week we worked on:
- Group work and discussion on the different categories of minerals
- Mineral identification lab
- Mineral scavenger hunt
- Mineral identification using 3D computer model website.
- Click here for this week’s notes.
“Scientific observation then has established that education is not what the teacher gives; education is a natural process spontaneously carried out by the human individual, and is acquired not by listening to words but by experiences upon the environment.”