Math lessons and assignments for Casa Montessori Adolescents.
Lessons and Assignments
- Click here for September assignments.
- Wednesday, October 5th: Review scores and concepts on individual assessments.
- Starting Friday, October 7th: Split into two groups – Algebra and Geometry. Click below to access your assignments.
We reviewed concepts from both groups together this week and completed the following worksheets. (See Ms. Jesse for the answer key. Have a peer check your answers and sign your math notebook).
- Please review the worksheet What is the Pythagorean Theorem?
- Algebraic Expressions Worksheet One
- Algebraic Expressions Worksheet Two
- Pythagorean Theorem Worksheet One
- Pythagorean Theorem Worksheet Two
- Pythagorean Theorem Worksheet Three
- Answer Keys (page two)
- Variables worksheet
- Combining like terms
- Unknown side
- Find the unknown side
- Right triangle worksheet
November 28th-December 2nd:
- Monday, November 28th: Review the worksheets from before break (above). We will have individual assessments on Friday, December 2nd.
- Wednesday, November 30th: Click here for assessment review problems.
- Thursday, December 1st: Answer key for review worksheet.
- Friday, December 2nd: Click here to view the Math Assessment for Friday.
- Monday, December 5th: We reviewed the scores of individual assessment and worked out any problems that were challenging as a group.
- Monday, December 12th: REVIEW! See the review worksheets below. Be sure that you know how to solve the problems for your math group. Work together with peers and check your answers.
- Wednesday, December 14th, we will have a cumulative assessment on everything we’ve learned so far.
2023 Lessons & Assignments:
- Section 6-4: One Step Equations. Complete problems 1-71 (odd).
- Section 6-5: Two Step Equations. Complete problems 1-27 (odd); 63-71 (odd).
- Friday, January 20th: Students completed a review sheet to prepare for an individual assessment on Wednesday, January 25th. Click here for the worksheet. Please complete problems on a new sheet of notebook paper. Be sure to show your work and box your answer!
- Monday, January 30th – Friday, February 3rd:
- Complete 7-1: 1-15 odd, 27-30, 31-39 odd, 47, 61, 63.
- Complete 7-2: 1-5 odd, 11-17 odd, 31-35, 43.
“Without mathematics, there’s nothing you can do. Everything around you is mathematics. Everything around you is numbers.”